Pappelina rug Honey
The plastic carpets from Pappelina are Swedish-manufactured and have numerous benefits.
First of all they are very affordable, strong and durable. They are hygienic and hypoallergenic, making it ideal for nursery and children's bedroom. The rugs are relatively heavy and barely slide. Dust and sand falling right through, and the rugs are easy to clean. They can even in the washing machine.
Carpet Honey Charcoal
The color Charcoal is best described as dark grey with a touch of olive.
The plastic rugs of Pappelina suits well in every room, but are ultimate for the kitchen and hall because they are very functional and stains are easy to wipe off. But are also beautifull for the bathroom, living room, nursery and outside.
The rug has a high UV resistance.
The Jacquard technique produces a funky reversible design with opposing colour patterns on either side.
The carpet is made with ribbon environmentally produced plastic (PVC) and feels comfortable, even barefoot.
All the Pappelina rugs are produced in the weaving mill in Sweden!
- made in Sweden, partially hand-made
- ISO 14001 environmental norms certified (no heavy metals, no chemical softeners, no poisonous gas in case of fire)
- allow 3% difference in size due to production reasons
- hand or machine washable 30 (84F), no cycle and no tumble dry
- stretch hard in wet conditions and drip dry, hang to dry